Coudersport Public Library has reopened for public browsing, checkout of Library materials and other services. Our hours have changed somewhat to allow for cleaning and disinfecting, but we’re still open six days a week, with evening hours to accommodate the needs of our community. Current hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 am. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
We’re happy to see our patrons of all ages again, and want you to know about a few changes in policies and procedures to ensure your visit will be the safest possible.
Things to Know
- Do not enter the Library if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or in the past 14 days have been exposed to another individual who has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Masks are required to be worn over nose and mouth, while inside the Library or on the porch, for all individuals age 2 and over. A limited supply of masks is available at the Library for those who arrive without one.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering and before using restroom.
- All patrons not residing in the same household are required to maintain 6′ of distance between themselves and others.
- The number of patrons admitted is limited to allow for social distancing.
- Please limit the number of family members inside to allow other patrons to enter.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please limit visits to 20 minutes or less of browsing.
- All Library materials, including books and DVDs, must be returned in the outside book drop; no inside returns accepted.
- If you browse through an item and don’t wish to check it out, please place in one of the bins inside. All items handled by patrons are quarantined for 72 hours before being reshelved.
- Grab & Go/Curbside pickup of materials is available by request.
- One (1) public computer is available to individuals age 12 and over by appointment, for 30-minute sessions for essential uses such as job hunting, unemployment filing, form printing, course work. WiFi can be accessed 24/7 from the parking lot until further notice.
- Photocopying and faxing service is available.
- Restrooms are available for use by Library patrons; Mitchell Park restrooms are accessible at the rear of the parking lot.
- If you are unable to abide by any of these rules, staff will attempt to set up a time when your unique needs may be accommodated.